Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Welcome to FilmSession!

Hello there!

My whole life there has been nothing I've loved more than film and television, and I've spent (although my parents say I 'wasted') a good chunk of my life watching movies and tv shows. Since I spend so much time watching movies and tv shows I thought to myself, "why don't you just start writing about them and reviewing them?" My brainbox seldom produces anything of use, but this idea seemed half way decent, so here I am. From here on forth I will write a review for every single movie I watch, and I'll do the occasional tv/comic/book review. It'll be a grueling task, with many uphill battles....bhahahahah! Who am I kidding! This is THE perfect excuse to watch more movies! Glorious, glorious movies!

I have a couple of advanced screening tickets to 'The Avengers,' which I am really looking forward to (I'll watch anything that Joss Whedon is attached to), so that will be my first official movie review! I'll leave this right here to whet your appetites:



Well that's all from me today, so goodnight to all you beautiful people on the interwebz.

-Usman

1 comment:

  1. Didn't this already come out in Europe??? I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete